Number porting allows you to become a Beeline subscriber with the same number you use.
To port, the number the legal owner of the number is required to visit any Beeline store with his/her ID document and to fill in a special application form.
Porting will take 1 to 3 working days.
Number porting is free.
Porting can not be performed if:
- The number is not registered in the name of a person who fills out the application.
- If the person wishing to port has already applied for porting to another operator with the same subscriber number.
- Debt is fixed on the number.
- Less than 30 days have passed since the purchase of the number.
- No more than 30 days have passed since the last porting.
- Only the basic balance is maintained on the ported number, services connected to other networks are not transferred.
- In case of cancellation of the ported number, the number is returned to its owner-operator.
- The number can be ported at any frequency, the main condition is that 30 days should have passed since the last porting.
- The request for porting the number can be canceled 1 hour before porting. To do this, it is necessary for the legal owner of the number to visit any Beeline store.
For porting from Beeline network to another network, the legal owner of the number, with an identity document, needs to visit the service office of the recipient operator and fill in the relevant application.